A copper sink can make a beautiful addition to your kitchen or bath, but before you decide to add one to your kitchen in Colorado you need to make sure that it is the right material for you. Take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of copper sinks to help you with your decision.
Advantages of Copper Sinks
- Copper is naturally antimicrobial, meaning that it’s one of the safest materials to use in your kitchen where sanitation matters most.
- The material never corrodes, resulting in durable beauty for years to come.
- Copper is easy to mold, resulting in a variety of shapes and styles to fit clients’ distinct tastes.
Disadvantages of Copper Sinks
- Softer than stainless steel, copper may show signs of scratching, denting, and burning at high temperatures. While this adds character, it isn’t desirable to everyone.
- Copper also requires regular polishing for the shiny penny look.
If you want a sink that’s rich with character and unique style, copper could be the right sink for you. Rampart Supply carries a selection of copper sinks in various styles; just give us a call at 866-315-9534 to schedule an appointment at one of our showrooms!